Exokit’s greatest strength is in enabling an ecosystem and the community of people who come together to make developing WebXR a rewarding experience.
- Documentation - Official documentation and guides. If you get stuck anywhere, let us know!
- GitHub - Exokit GitHub repository. Also check out
other projects in the
exokitxrGitHub organization. Star the project if you like it!
- Exokit GitHub Issues - Ask questions and get technical support. Please first search for whether your question has already already answered on the FAQ or documentation, and put effort into the question by providing context and code samples.
- Blog - collects the latest news, upcoming events, and cool projects that other people are working on.
- Twitter - Keep up to date with awesome projects that people are doing and announcements.
- WebVR Subreddit - General WebVR Subreddit.
- WebXR Subreddit - General WebXR Subreddit.
Join the Exokit Discord to hang out and join the discussion.
Have a user group or do frequent meetups? This is a work-in-progress list so Let us know to list them here!
- Bay Area Meetup Group
- Bay Area WebVR Meetup Group
- Discourse: WebVR-zh (中文討論區)
- Facebook Group
- Japan Facebook Group
- Mozilla Global VR Group
- New York Meetup Group
- Taipei WebGL & WebVR Meetup Group
- VR Karbala Group
- VRLab Brussels
- WebVR India Group
- WebXR London
Are you holding an event? Below are some resources:
Exokit has had many different contributors, a number that is continuing to grow. We’d love for you to join that list! See Exokit’s guide to contributing.
A lot of discussion happens on GitHub. The main repository and issue tracker are the front lines of the implementation work. Our reviewers strive to be friendly and to help mentor newcomers, so don’t hesitate to open a pull request!
We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion, or similar personal characteristic. Our code of conduct sets the standards for behavior in all official Exokit channels.
If you feel you have been or are being harassed or made uncomfortable by a community member, please contact any of the Exokit team members immediately. Whether you are a regular contributor or a newcomer, we care about you.